We respect the privacy of visitors to our website and recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner.
By providing personal information for the purposes of communicating with you, you are consenting to Autograph Homes storing that information and, where appropriate to answering your enquiry, sharing your information with the sales agent responsible for the property or development you are enquiring about for the purposes listed in this policy. We will only use your information to respond to your enquiries and manage our relationship with you.
Information we collect
Via this website, by email, mail or telephone, you may voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information. We may gather the following information about you:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your home address
- Your IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- A mobile device ID
- Information provided by you in relation to a property enquiry.
Use of personal information
We may use your personal information in the following ways. We are required by law to state to tell you on what grounds we are permitted to use your information.
|How we use your personal information||Our legal basis for processing|
|To respond, by email, mail, telephone or text to a specific request for information about an AutographHomes development or property.||Your consent – we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time.|
|To keep you updated with the latest information about Autograph Homes developments.||Your consent – we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time.|
|To enable our sales partners to respond to a request for information about a development or property for which they are responsible.||Your consent – we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time.|
|To provide you with a better experience of our websites.||Our legitimate interests –we use your personal information to help us to deliver an optimised website experience for you and other website visitors.|
Our information sources are:
- Information you choose to provide us with to help us communicate with you.
- Log information – when you access this website our servers log files every time a page is accessed. This information is used to measure how our systems are performing. Our log files do not identify any person or individual. These logs include the IP address of the device or computer requesting the page, name of page(s) accessed, page elements requested, browser type, date, and time of request, and any error messages.
We work with sales partners (agents) to manage the sale of properties built by Autograph Homes.
If you request information about a specific development or property, or ask to be kept up to date with the latest information about a current development, your request, and the personal information you provide, will be shared with the sales partner appropriate to that development. All our sales partners operate their own privacy and data protection policies and comply with all relevant data protection legislation.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with a sales partner, please confirm this in any correspondence. However, please note that doing so may mean we are unable to respond to your request. Alternatively, you can contact the relevant sales partner direct.
If you ask us to update or erase your personal information, we will inform our sales partners who will also update or erase the information about you they store.
Use of your information for marketing purposes
We will only provide information to you that you have specifically requested.
Storing personal information
We only store and process personal data on secure servers located in the UK. We restrict the number of people in our organisation with access to your personal data and ensure that they are managed according to strict policies and procedures. We will not transfer your personal information outside the United Kingdom.
We will not sell or rent your information to any third party. We reserve the right to disclose personal data to the appropriate regulatory or legal authorities if required to do so.
We will keep your information for no longer than two years.
We may use information obtained from cookies or other similar technology. A cookie is a small string of text that is sent to your browser by our web server and is stored by your device or computer until you delete it or it expires. Each time your browser requests a page from our server, this information is sent back, identifying your device. Cookies do not identify you or any personal information about you.
- Cookies that collect information on the pages you visit. These cookies collect information about how you use the website, including which pages you visit most often. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. They are used to improve how our website works.
- Cookies that remember choices you make. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more relevant features. They may also be used to help provide services you have asked for. The information these cookies collect are anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Cookies that enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies allow you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, certain services cannot be provided.
You can delete cookies by visiting the cookies folder on your computer. Please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Deleting cookies or disabling future cookies may mean you are unable to access certain areas or features of our website.
Third party websites
You have the right to request:
- A copy of the personal information we hold about you. You can also request that we provide that information directly to a third party.
- The details of how we process that information.
- That we update your personal information to correct any inaccuracies.
- That we erase your personal information, or for our use of it to be restricted.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office if you’re not happy with how we’ve managed your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data protection officer
The Data Protection Officer is Simon Taylor. His contact details are email@example.com.
Changes to this policy
We review this policy on a regular basis to ensure that it is up-to-date with our use of your personal information, and compliant with applicable data protection laws.
This policy was last updated in June 2020.